Paul & Mary Howell
FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER IS A GREAT CHURCH
We are a great church because we serve a great God, we have great people and we are guided by great values.
God has a greater plan for us than we have for ourselves. He wants us to be successful in life. God doesn't sponsor failures. Even more than God wanting us to be successful, God wants us to be significant. He has planned greatness for all of us.
God wants us to be more and do more. He calls us to greatness. I challenge you to join us in helping this fellowship become all that God wants us to be. I challenge you to become a truly great person for the glory of God.
Jesus said: "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father" (John 14:12).
Since God has called us to be a great church, we have adopted the following great values:
1. We Value Heartfelt Private And Corporate Worship Of God. (Ps 9:1)
2. We Value People Of All Ages, Cultures And Races. (Gal 3:28-29)
3. We Value Sound Bible Teaching. (Matt 28:19-20)
4. We Value Effective Preaching Of The Word. (2 Tim 4:2)
5. We Value Wholesome Fellowship. (1 John 1:7)
6. We Value Excellence In Ministry. (Col 3:23-24)
7. We Value Global Evangelism. (Luke 19:10)
8. We Value Good Stewardship. (Matt 25:21)
Some of the music we do in our Worship Service is original music written by our gifted worship pastors, Jennifer & Jay Kennedy.
Before the service (9:30am to 10:00am) we have a time of refreshments and fellowship that we call "Celebration Connection". This is a good time to meet some wonderful people.
We challenge you to attend three times and we think you will be back. We will do everything we can to make your experience with us enjoyable.
Pastors Paul & Mary Howell
Return to Main Page